How to enter an SLROC Event
As per Motorsport UK’s latest guidance entrants must book and complete all paperwork online, pre-event.
Unfortunately, this means no cash payments or physical signing-on forms can be used or accepted on the day of the event.
- You must not be Isolating, Shielding or suffering any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You must have a valid SLROC or ALRC Membership. If you do not have one you can apply HERE.
- You must have a valid Motorsport UK Competitors License of at least RS Clubman level*. If you do not have one you can apply HERE.
How to book:
- Book and Pay for your event HERE.
- You will require all Competitors / Entrants Club Membership and Motorsport UK License* numbers to complete the process.
- Please ensure you select the correct event.
- Please ensure you select the correct class of vehicle / Entrant type.
- If no tickets are available you will be added to a waiting list and subject to enough demand and available Marshals the Club may consider adding additional tickets (i.e. a second group starting at a later time).
- Complete a Signing-on and Scrutineering Declaration and email to email@example.com .
* Green Road Run (GRR) entrants do not require a Motorsport UK Competitors License. GRR entrants only require 1 SLROC membership & 1 ticket per Vehicle, but all passengers must be named on ticket and detailed in the signing-on Declaration