How to enter an SLROC Event
As per Motorsport UK’s latest guidance entrants must book and complete all paperwork online, pre-event.
Unfortunately, this means no cash payments or physical signing-on forms can be used or accepted on the day of the event.
- You must not be Isolating, Shielding or suffering any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You must not live in an area or be subject to any local or national lockdown restrictions.
- You must have a valid SLROC or ALRC Membership. If you do not have one you can apply HERE.
- Events are only open to Land Rover vehicles.
- You must have a valid Motorsport UK Competitors License of at least RS Clubman level*. If you do not have one you can apply HERE.
How to book:
- Book and Pay for your event HERE.
- You will require all Competitors / Entrants Club Membership and Motorsport UK License* numbers to complete the process.
- Please ensure you select the correct event.
- Please ensure you select the correct class of vehicle / Entrant type.
- If no tickets are available you will be added to a waiting list and subject to enough demand and available Marshals the Club may consider adding additional tickets (i.e. a second group starting at a later time).
- Complete a Signing-on and Scrutineering Declaration and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Green Road Run (GRR) entrants do not require a Motorsport UK Competitors License. GRR entrants only require 1 SLROC membership & 1 ticket per Vehicle, but all passengers must be named on ticket and detailed in the signing-on Declaration.
Refund Policy – If SLROC cancel an event all entry fees will be refunded. Should you be unable to attend an event and you advise SLROC before the start of the event, then at their discretion your entry can be transferred to a future event. If you do not show and do not advise SLROC before the start of an event no refund will be made. Entries are not transferable to another person.